I Talk About My Experience as a Volunteer

Here I tell you more about my experience as a student volunteer and how you can become one. This is the reason why I started this blog and why I believe it is so important that others students become "SVs" at least once in their college years. I don't get pay and I don't get anything else out of doing this other than let you find a new way to get inspire and reach your goals in an industry that we love. If you have any question please send your emails to: kyrkoproductions@gmail.com or leave me a message on the blog! 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a great video, thanks for taking the time to put this together! I'll be sharing this link with the SIGGRAPH organization, and with students as I sing the virtues of the CV program.

    I'm glad you had such a great time. Best - J.

    ReplyDelete